WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant. The following conditions must be complied with:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Expired products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
We proudly serve healthcare professionals, governments, and dealers throughout the world. To place orders or for inquiries on export terms and conditions, please contact the International Department by phone +1-248-750-0260, fax: +1-248-559-6724, or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Returns: A return authorization number must be received prior to returning any merchandise. Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days.